Thursday, November 05, 2009

Hanukkah ohh Chanukah

How would you say it Hanukkah or Chanukah. This is my question to the Hanukkah 2009 season. So when it comes down to it we all ask ourself where do we get all this great Hanukkah gifts. is it the shop around the corner or is it the online store. one place for sure that you can get some Hanukkah gift Baskets That have Hanukkah gelt in it as well as many bulk candy and chocolate.

I like this transcript

Ben: Hi! Aunt Mara, and Uncle Chris, and Aaron, and Seth. Can't wait to see you, thanks for the Hanukkah presents. Happy Birthday Aunt Mara, and Uncle Chris. I can't wait to see you, I love you - thanks again. Bye-bye. Now it's Rachel.




Rachel: Hi Uncle Chris and Mara, and baby Seth. Thank you for giving us the Hanukkah presents. And happy birthday and I love you I can't wait to see you. Bye!



Ben: She also, she meant Aaron too. She just forgot Aaron so thanks a lot for the Hanukkah presents and can't wait to see you. Love you, buh-bye.|Cute video!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

BlogCatalog